Rental Guide




Staying With Us Is Easy

If you would like to book a villa, the first step is for us to secure your dates, to do this you must pay the reservation fee which is a down payment of 25% of the total price of your villa rental. The remaining 75% balance would then be due 4 weeks prior to your arrival date. Payment can be made via bank transfer or using debit/credit card transactions. Payments can be made in Euros or British Pound Sterling.

Our change over day is flexible and is determined by prior bookings taken. The villa calendars are up to date but please feel free to enquire and we will get back to you with any availability queries which you may have. In case the villa you have asked after is not available for your specific dates we will send through alternative recommendations. 

All guests are provided with a basic welcome pack on arrival. This includes bread, milk, butter, jam, coffee, tea, sugar and water bottles. However for an extra cost we can add wine or beer, biscuits, a selection of fruit and eggs. 







‚Äč