Why should you choose Larnaca
Larnaca is located on the southern coast of Cyprus and is the islands third-largest city, with well connected bus routes and roads, making it an easy and stress free area to travel around.
The coastline of Larnaca has some of Cyprus’s most impressive beaches, its most popular beingFinikoudes,Phinikoudes, Castella, Mckenzie and Yannathes. For relaxation and enjoyment there are a lot of bars, pubs and restaurants situated along its infamous palm tree lined seafront, overlooking the sea and beach.
- If thrill seeking, nautical activities is what you love, then Larnaca has a seemingly endless list, from jet skiing, boat rentals, water skiing, bodyboarding, parasailing, windsurfing, canoeing and kayaking to more leisurely pastimes like snorkelling, pedalo's and scuba diving. You can easily find organised boat trips around the bay on the beaches, and at the Phinikoudes marina.Makenzie, Pervolia, Phinikoudes and Dhekelia beaches are all famous for the scuba diving, jet skiing, canoeing, kayaking and fishing trips offered there, so we would recommend heading to one of these destinations for these activities.
- Along the infamous palm tree lined promenade, there are countless bars, pubs and restaurants that cater for all taste buds and references, open day and night.
- If historical outings is more up your street, then there are plenty of options. Such as the Church of Saint Lazarus, Hala Sultan Tekke, Khirokitia, the beautiful Stavrovouni monastery and Larnaca castle.
- To the west, there's also Larnacas infamous salt lake where around about January, you can watch the wild flamingo flocks feeding and wading through the water.
- Shopaholics will be happy to know that there is a variety of shopping streets, malls and quirky independent stores dotted all around the city so there’s no shortage of places to shop.
Larnaca has a diverse selection of properties currently available on the market meaning whatever type of property you’re looking for, there will probably be suitable options that will fit your lifestyle and budget. Contact us now to take the first step towards finding your perfect property in Larnaca.